A cut above the rest – a new paper trimmer from Stampin’ Up! is available to purchase beginning November 1st. Here’s a cute video to introduce you to this great new tool…
Paper crafting begins with a beautiful first cut, which means having the right tool for the job is kind of a big deal. Well, do we have the tool for you! Get your hands on the new Paper Trimmer on November 1, 2019 and cut, trim and score to your heart’s delight.
The new paper trimmer is lightweight and portable, and perfect for making stable and straight cuts. I am excited about the new and improved trimmer. I have one, and will unbox it for use on Thursday, and will let you know how I like it, and share my opinion about how it works for my crafting.
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are images that give you an idea of the parts and pieces, and ways to use the trimmer.
Cutting Blades Multipack for the trimmer will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades
Based on what I have heard from other demonstrators, I recommend this tool for your paper crafting. We have been waiting for months, and it is finally time to order and use our new trimmers. Beginning November, 2109 you will be able to purchase the trimmer in my online store.
Thank you for visiting my site today. Please contact me with questions or for more information about the new paper trimmer.
Linda K, The Stamp Coach