Back By Popular Demand! August Bonus Days!
We are halfway through the month of August (time flies!), and there is still plenty of time to take advantage of Bonus Days.
For every $50 you spend in a single Stampin’ Up! order in August, you earn a $5 coupon to redeem in September. After you place your order you will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with your coupon code(s). Keep the email, do not delete or lose it. It is that easy!
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn during Bonus Days, which end August 31st.
Beginning September 1st, through the 31st, you will use your coupon code numbers for discounts on Stampin’ Up! orders.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use on an order in September.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Demonstrator Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) However, new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
You can use your coupons on product from the current 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. You will also be able to use your coupons for discounts on fall and winter product from the 2018 Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 5th. Yay!!
In addition to Bonus Days coupons, you are entitled to The Stamp Coach Points when you buy from me. For every $50 you spend in a single order, you receive ONE point from me. When you have eight points, you receive $40 in product of your choice. So, you can double dip in August for rewards from Stampin’ Up! and rewards from me – on the same order!!
This is a great special and will be especially helpful for the September holiday orders.
Also, holiday catalogs are en route to my customers. If you do not currently work with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and you would like a catalog, please let me know. I will then send a catalog to you.
Please contact me with questions.