Christmas for the Candy Hearts Blog Hop
Christmas for the Candy Hearts Blog Hop presents a handmade card from Stampin’ Up! products. The Candy Hearts are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who showcase our work on blogs. Today we are sharing Christmas themed projects that we are excited about. After reading my post, I hope you will “hop” to the blog of the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects we have created.
My project is a Christmas card with white heat embossed sentiments and hanging ornaments. The vertical “Merry” is from the Festive Corners stamp set, and the ornaments are from the Ornamental Envelopes set. I stamped them in Versamark ink on Misty Moonlight card stock, sprinkled white embossing powder on the stamped ink, then melted it with a heat tool. I then wrapped a piece of Misty Moonlight ribbon around the top of the stamped panel so the ornaments appear to hang from it. I layered the panel on a mat of white card stock, then adhered the panels to a layer of the designer paper, then to the card front. I added three white dots to embellish the card and add the finishing touch. I stamped a small ornament on the inside off the card, and I used coordinating designer paper with the envelopes dies to make a liner for the envelope.
- Misty Moonlight card stock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5-1/2″ for card base, 3-3/8″ x 4-18″ for stamping/embossing
- Whisper White card stock: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ front layer, 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ inside panel
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer, ~5-1/2″ x ~3″ envelope liner
Thank you for joining our blog hop today. Be sure to view all of the posts so you won’t miss any of the creativity from this talented group of stampers!
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products I used in this project. Save 10% by purchasing the stamp set and coordinating dies as a bundle. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.