Happy Fall Y’all with Gilded Autumn is a greeting card handmade with Stampin’ Up! products. Happy Fall Y’all is a fun and light expression that provides some contrast to the gilded and gold accents for a cute autumn card. When I saw the gold pumpkins on the designer paper, I knew I wanted to make this card. I repeated the gold on the paper with a gold embossed pumpkin and a gold embossed sentiment. I selected card stock to coordinate with the designer paper, heat embossed the sentiment and the pumpkin, added layers of gold foil, and topped off the card with gold glitter enamel dots.
- Cajun Craze card stock: 4-1/4” x 11” card base; 4” x 1-7/8” pumpkin layer; 4’ x ¾” sentiment layer
- Blushing Bride card stock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” layer; 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” inside panel; 4” x 5/8” sentiment layer; 2-1/2” x 2” scrap for stamped image
- Gilded Autumn Designer Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Gold Foil: 4” x 7/8” sentiment layer; 4” x 2” pumpkin layer
- Score and fold 11” side of Cajun Craze card stock at 5-1/2” to form card base. Line inside of card with Blushing Bride panel.
- Stamp “Happy fall, y’all” sentiment in VersaMark on the Blushing Bride sentiment layer. Sprinkle Gold Emboss Powder on the stamped image, then melt the powder with a heat gun to emboss.
- Stamp the pumpkin and the pumpkin stem in VersaMark on the Blushing Bride scrap. Sprinkle Gold Emboss Powder on the stamped image, then melt the powder with a heat gun to emboss.
- Cut the pumpkin and the stem with the apple builder punch.
- Adhere the sentiment layer and the cropped pumpkin onto the strips of Cajun Craze card stock. Then adhere to the strips of Gold Foil. Add the stem to the pumpkin with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the pumpkin and the sentiment layers to the Gilded Autumn designer paper, then adhere the front of the card to the Blushing Bride layer. Adhere all to the card base.
- Add three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots: the largest on the pumpkin, the smallest for the exclamation point, and the medium on the sentiment layer.
Here are the colors in this card. Click to see available Stampin’ Up! products in each color.
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products in this card. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.