Hey There Pumpkin with Artistry Blooms
Hey There Pumpkin with Artistry Blooms is a quick and easy card that showcases the beauty of the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper which is discounted 15% during the month of October 2020. This artistic paper called for pumpkins in non-traditional colors – rose, coral and mango. I stamped them in black with the pumpkin stamp from the “Harvest Hellos” set, and then cropped each pumpkin with the coordinating apple builder punch. The pumpkin stems are stamped in black on tan card stock, cropped with the apple builder punch, and popped up on the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The final card is cute, simple, quick, and all jazzed up on a layer of gorgeous paper. Someone will receive a nice autumn greeting card!
The Harvest Hellos stamp set has become one of my “go tos”. I have used it a lot, along with the coordinating apple builder punch. It has been great for teacher thank yous, for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. If you do not have it, I recommend that you take a look.
The Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper is really stunning, and I have enjoyed working with it. To see a birthday card I made with a similar color scheme, click here. To see all of the papers that are discounted 15%, click here. October is a great time to give this paper a try and stock up on it and other designer papers from Stampin’ Up!
- Mango Melody card stock: 5-1/2″ x 8/1-2″ scored and folded at 4-1/4″ for card base, 5-3/8″ x 1″ layer for sentiment, ~3″ x ~3″ for pumpkin
- Whisper White card stock: 5-3/8″ x 5-3/8″ layer, 5-3/8″ x 7/8″ strip for sentiment. 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ inside panel
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″ layer
- Calypso Coral card stock: ~3 x ~3″ for pumpkin
- Rococo Rose card stock: ~3 x ~3″ for pumpkin
- Crumb Cake card stock: scrap for three pumpkin stems
Here are the colors in this card. Click to see available Stampin’ Up! products in each color.