Free! A Full Family of Stampin’ Pads
Join The Stamp Coach Team and Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in July – the BEST deal in the catalog!
Have you heard about the Stampin’ Pad Family Promotion? Stamping life does not get better than this!
From July 1st through July 31st, sign up to be a demonstrator and receive a FREE assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choosing. This is TEN Stampin’ Pads in the color family of your choice, in addition to the Starter Kit and business supplies. Please refer to the chart below for the colors within each family.
- The free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads is available only to new demonstrators who join July 1-31.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those in the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who join before July 1 or after July 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
So how and why would you join? There are many many reasons to join The Stamp Coach demonstrator team. Here is some information that will help you make your decision:
- Your Starter Kit is $125 of product of your choice for only $99 and FREE shipping. You also receive a business supply pack valued at $50, and in July only, a color family of ink pads.
- Selling product is not required of active demonstrators, but if you choose to sell, you will receive 20-25% commission on product orders.
- You will receive a 20-25% discount on product that you purchase. Why pay full price?
- You are not required to purchase or sell anything after you buy the Starter Kit – seriously, there is no further obligation, and no penalty for dropping. Best deal!
- ~96% of all Stampin’ up! Demonstrators are Hobby Demonstrators, which means they buy product for their personal use. Demonstrators are not required to sell.
- If you wish to maintain demonstrator status, you will purchase or sell a minimum of $300 by the end of December, and $300 or more each quarter.
- If you want to sell, there are many channels and options. You can hold in-person or online workshops, teach classes, blog, set up booths at craft and vendor fairs, etc. The choice is yours, and I will help you plan for your success.
- Stampin’ Up’s Demonstrator Website has oodles and oodles of information helpful to hobby and business demonstrators. We also have Facebook groups, team meetings, and opportunities to participate in crafting events with other demonstrators. We make our crafting FUN!.
- Demonstrators get first peek at new products and new catalogs. They are also able to pre-order catalog items before the public reveal. And, if you join in July, you will have access to the 2018 Holiday Catalog on July 30th, more than a month before it launches to the public. First dibs! Does it get better?
- There are many crafting events and opportunities open only to demonstrators, locally and nationally. By joining in July, you will have the opportunity, in August, to sign up for Stampin’ Up!’s 30th anniversary celebration – a three day conference called OnStage, in Orlando, Florida. Wow!
So, you can join for the discount or join to sell: you will receive a Starter Kit of $125 of your choice of product for $99 and free shipping. There is no obligation beyond the purchase of the $99 starter kit. If you wish to maintain your status as a demonstrator, you will purchase or sell $300 of product by the end of December, 2018, and each quarter thereafter.
For information about joining, or for questions, please contact me, or simply click here.