May the Luck of the Irish Go Double for You is a handmade card from Stampin’ Up! products. Using only green and white for the neckties and the sentiment, it is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but could also be used for other occasions. Because it is a simple, minimalist card, it is quick to make, and you only need cardstock, ink, paper, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss or die cutting machine and some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Thick Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”
- Basic White Card Stock: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”; 1-1/2” x 4-1/2”
- Garden Green Card Stock: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Score and fold thick card stock on long side at 5 ½” to form card base.
- On the basic white panel, center the sentiment “May the luck of the Irish go double for you” ¼” from the top. Stamp in green ink.
- Place the necktie stamp a little off-center below the sentiment. The right edge of the knot of the tie will be ~1 ¼” from the right edge of the card stock. Stamp in green ink.
- Stamp the necktie again on the piece of white card stock, then cut/crop with the necktie die.
- Place the cropped necktie on the stamped necktie. Arrange them so the pair is centered on the white panel. Adhere the cropped tie with dimensionals.
- Center the white panel to the green card stock mat. Adhere.
- Adhere the layered panel to the center of the card front.
- Add three green rhinestones on the lower right edge of the white panel.
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products I used to make the May the Luck of the Irish Go Double for You card. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.