Mini Christmas Tree Card
Mini Christmas Tree Card is a 3″ x 3″ greeting card made from Stampin’ Up! products. This little card has all of the qualities of a full-size card in a tiny little package! I realized that the trees from the Festive Post stamp set coordinate with the trees in the Trimming the Town designer paper, and I set out to make the card. 3″ x 3″ cards are cute, quick and fun to make – you can crank out several to give as a gift, hand to service providers, or use as gift tags and enclosures. I enjoy making these miniature eye-catching cards, and people are always thrilled to receive them.
- Old Olive card stock: 3″ x 6″ scored and folded at 3″ to form card base
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Whisper White card stock: 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ inside panel, ~3″ x 1″ scrap for sentiment, ~3″ x 2″ scrap for stamped image
- Old Olive Ribbon: ~3-3/4″ strip
- Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim: ~3-3/4″ strip
- Cut, fold and score card base.
- Stamp the tree in green (Old Olive) ink on the square white panel. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the same tree with same ink on the right lower corner of the envelope.
- Stamp the sentiment “To You and Yours” in green ink. Crop the sentiment with the Classic Label Punch.
- Stamp the car with tree image in brown (Early Espresso) ink. Color the tree with the light green Stampin’ Blend. Crop the image with the postage stamp punch.
- Wrap both ribbons around the square of designer paper, and slide them together. Adhere on the back of the paper. Adhere the paper (and wrapped ribbon) to the front of the card.
- Add the cropped, punched sentiment to the front of the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, centering horizontally.
- Place the postage stamp car and tree on top of the ribbons, centering horizontally.
- Admire your work and smile. It is nearly impossible to smile at 3″ x 3″ cards!
Here are the colors I used in this card. Click to see the available Stampin’ Up! products in each color.
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products I used in this project. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.