Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up! is a subscription of monthly project kits with stamps, ink, and paper— everything cut and ready to go, to allow you to jump to the fun of crafting. The kits are a surprise each month. They include projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more.
- Are you interested in getting started in paper crafting?
- Do you want to try crafting without committing a lot money and time?
- Do you want to make something, but don’t know what to do or how to do it?
- Do you feel like you don’t have the right supplies, and don’t want to invest a lot?
A Paper Pumpkin subscription kit could be the answer for you. It is a box of the supplies you need to make stunning projects, and it arrives in your mail box once each month, around the 20th. Happy Mail indeed!
Since everything is included in the box, Paper Pumpkin is good for novice and experienced stampers. I appreciate the kits for the great ideas and cute projects, and I can grab the kit to take with me when I travel.
The monthly subscription price is $19.95. If you ACT NOW! and subscribe by August 10th, you will receive 50% off your first month. That is easy enough, and it is a good way to take a kit for a test drive.
For more information, to see some sample products and videos, or to try a month’s subscription, please visit the Paper Pumpkin website: www.paperpumpkin.com.
Here are some details:
- 50% discount for NEW month-to-month subscribers. You must use code BLOOM0818 when subscribing by 11:50 PM (MT), August 10, 2018.
- The 50% discount only applies to month-to-month subscriptions, on the new subscriber’s first kit shipped.
- Unless you cancel your new subscription after the first month, your membership will continue at full price of $19.95 each month until you cancel.
Thanks for stopping by today. I love your comments and questions, and I read them all.