Perfectly Plaid Tags. How cute are these sample tags from Stampin’ Up!? You can make them quickly and have them on hand for your holiday gift giving, or you can wrap several together as a hostess gift. We always need more tags, and these are so much better than others! Invite some friends to make tags with you. You will have fun and be productive. Win-win!
Many of the products are from the Wrapped in Plaid Suite from the 2019 holiday catalog, and each tag is 2″ x 3 1/8″. The tags are cute and easy to make. Friends and relatives will appreciate your gifts when they are decorated with these beautiful tags.They are fun and easy to make.
1. Cut 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (3.8 x 6.4 cm) tags from Crumb Cake Cardstock; 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (4.4 x 7 cm) tags from Wrapped in Plaid 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Specialty Designer Paper; and 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm) tags from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
2. Layer one of each size tag, stacked at an angle, and adhere together. Punch a hole through the layered tags using the
Detailed Trio Punch.
3. Stamp the tree branches in Soft Suede ink and the leaves in Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch out
the tree using the Pine Tree Punch. Adhere the tree to the top tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Thread a Jingle Bell with Linen Thread.
5. Tie a bow with Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Striped Ribbon; wrap the Linen Thread and the Jingle Bell around the bow and run the two strands of Linen Thread through the hole in the tag and adhere to the back of the tag.
Here are the products and supplies to make these tags. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.
WRAPPED IN PLAID SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Oh, the pretty paper!! The Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper is gorgeous, it is one of the products from the Wrapped In Plaid Suite. You can buy it individually, or receive it when you purchase the full suite. It is fun 6″ x 6″ paper for all of your holiday projects, and is useful for so many things. It features 48 sheets of Christmas plaids, four each of 12 double-sided designs with gold foil accents on some. This designer paper coordinates with Stampin’ Up! card stock and embellishments in Cherry Cobbler, Gold, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White.
Thank you for visiting my site today. I hope you are as excited about the Perfectly Plaid Tags and the Wrapped In Plaid Suite as I am. There is a lot of crafting to do with these products, and I look forward to sharing more samples and projects with you. Stop back soon for more information about the products from this suite. In the meantime, please subscribe to receive my blog posts and newsletters via email.
Linda K, The Stamp Coach