For the Love of Felt Project Kit from Stampin’ Up!
For the Love of Felt is a project kit from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The kit includes card bases – four each of three designs for a total of twelve cards, twelve printed envelopes, and fun felt flowers to embellish the cards with layers and texture.
Project kits from Stampin’ Up! are a great way to try new techniques, take your paper crafting “up a notch”, and enjoy beautiful finished creations. I love to design projects, but I also enjoy kits that stretch me with new ideas and new projects.
There are many advantages to kits:
- everything you need to make stunning projects is in one place
- you can take the box with you when on vacation or traveling – everything fits in the box
- you can use them at gatherings with family and friends (be prepared for “Wows!” and pride in accomplishment)
- they are (relatively) kid-friendly, and with kiddos home from school a kit can keep them happily occupied and productive
- they are great for beginners to assemble and also to hone their stamping skills
- it is fun for intermediate and advanced stampers to spread their crafting wings
- they are quick and easy – the pieces are pre-cut and the instructions are detailed
To complete the kit you will use the coordinating stamp set: For the Love of Felt, #149507. After completing the kit, you can use the stamps for other projects. Use clear blocks B, C, or H or a Stamparatus to hold the stamps.
There are several inks used with this kit. The recommended colors are Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, and Shaded Spruce. You can use these colors, or select your own.
And to complete the cards, you will need adhesive, scissors, and dimensionals.
Below are the Stampin’ Up! products for this kit. Please click on each image to go to my online store for information and/or to purchase.
Supply List: Click here to download a Supply List
Thank you for visiting my site. You can access the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog from Stampin’ Up! on the right panel of my site. Please subscribe to receive my blog posts and newsletter, and follow me on social media.
I love to hear from you, so leave a comment, and I will reply.
Linda K, The Stamp Coach