Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Available Now! Yessss! We have all been waiting patiently (sort of), and the day is finally here. This beauty is available to customers today, September 1, 2020. It has been a long wait, but it will be so worthwhile.
Creating die cuts and embossed designs is easy thanks to the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss! It will do the work so you can have the fun. The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offers multiple die cutting and embossing options for beginners to seasoned crafters.
Here’s a one minute, forty second video that introduces this lovely machine. Enjoy!
SO MUCH TO LOVE! What sets this machine apart from the rest? Here are some favorite features:
- Durable machine with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. All plates are labeled with a number and are color-coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. The Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too – the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- You can use the machine at home or on-the-go with folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. It’s convenient for crops and crafting get togethers.
Here’s what’s included with the machine. Please not that only the standard size is available at his time.
- 6″ wide platform
- Weighs ~8.1 pounds
- Platform folds for easy transport and to take up less storage space
- Works with all Stampin’ Cut & Emboss dies and embossing folders
- Simple to make a sandwich. Includes plates that are labeled with a number and color coded for easy use.
- All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
While the standard machine comes with all the plates you need to get started, you can also order the replacement plates starting today, September 1st, as well as the Magnetic Cutting Plate. The Magnetic Cutting Plate is not required for use with your new machine but it will enhance your die-cutting experience. It is a thin, fully magnetic sheet with a self-healing cutting surface and holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich.
As you have noticed in the current annual catalog, there is also a Mini Stampin” Cut & Emboss that will be available at a later date. Only the standard machine is available at this time.
Ready to order? Click here to find the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine #149653 $120
Thanks for visiting my site today. Please contact me with questions about this great machine (or about anything!). My machine is en route to my home, and I look forward to letting you know all about it when it arrives.
Linda K, The Stamp Coach