World of Good Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up!
The World of Good Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up! is an offering in the 2020-2021 annual catalog. The World of Good, as well as the other product suites are one-stop shopping. They appeal to the novice crafter as well as to the hard core. The products in each suite coordinate perfectly, taking the stress out of combining colors, designs and accents. You can purchase the entire suite with a single item number that is essentially an “I Want It All Button”! Don’t want the full collection? No worries, you can buy the stamp set and die bundle, or buy the items individually.
This is the first of three posts. Today I am spotlighting the World of Good Suite, which you can use to preserve your worldwide adventures (real or imagined!) with travel patterns and brass accents. This suite is gorgeous! I enjoyed studying geography, I live to travel, and I like history, so I love this collection! Maps and globes always have me at hello, and I like the neutral and rustic colors of these products.
Take a look at this brief video that introduces the products in the Worlds of Good Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up!.
Here’s a summary of the products in the World of Good Suite Collection:
- The Beautiful World stamp set has globe imagery and adventure sentiment that work on both the outside and the inside of your project.
- The World Map dies cut out the imagery from the stamp set.
- The World of Good Specialty DSP has a 16th Century map style feel with gold foiling. The star maps on the DSP represent both Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
- Get the perfect weathered-looking paper with the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder. The embossing folder will quickly and easily add an aged look to your paper.
- To add to the travel and adventure theme, the Old World Memories and more card pack is included.
- The antiqued brushed embellishments and the Early Espresso ribbon add the final touches to your projects.
Receive 10% off when you purchase the Beautiful World stamp set and World Map dies. The discount is included in the price of the World is Good Suite Collection. Do you remember the “I want it all button”? You then just need to add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your projects.
Here are the Stampin’ Up! colors included in this World of Good Suite Collection. Click on the color to see the coordinating products.
Below are the products that are part of this suite. Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store.