World of Good Suite Collection part two
The World of Good Suite Collection part two spotlights new products in the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.Yesterday I posted an introduction to the items in this collection. You can see that post here.
Today I am sharing the second of three posts about the World of Good Suite Collection. This post includes information about the Stampin’ Up! samples in the catalog – materials and general instructions. These samples are geared to beginner and casual crafters. The third post will have samples for the avid crafter.
Project #1 is on page #26 of the annual catalog. You can see it in the small picture above, and also in the larger picture with the collage of projects. This project, for the beginner crafter, uses a sheet of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper as a mat for a picture.
The 12″ x 12″ specialty paper used in the framed picture above can be used for memory keeping and scrapbooking, as well as for other crafts. Use it to preserve your adventures with travel patterns and brass accents. The antique designs and textures add an old-world feel to your crafting. Some sheets have brass foil designs. This paper is so gorgeous that it could be framed AS the picture.
The Stampin’ Up! colors in this paper are Basic Black, brass, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White. If you have any of these colors in your home, you might want to consider this paper for home decor. I have an accent wall similar to Misty Moonlight, so I am thinking how i can use it… Hmmm. Any ideas?
Project #2 is on page #24 of the annual catalog. This project, for the beginner crafter, uses the World Of Good Memories & More Card Pack. It may be hard to see in the small picture, but the larger picture above with the collage of projects shows the memories pages that can also be used for scrap booking. The card pack includes 50 double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ sizes; 6 4″ x 6″ single-sided specialty cards with brass foil; 4 sticker sheets, 1 each of 4 designs.
Project #3 is on page #25 of the annual catalog. This project, for the casual crafter, is a standard A2 card (5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″)
Stampin’ Up! Materials
- Stamps: Beautiful World
- Basic Black card stock: 5-12″ x 8-1/2″ scored and folded at 4-1/4″, ~5″ x 4″ layer.
- Whisper White card stock: scrap for sentiment.
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper: Three 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ assorted strips
- Ink: Stazon Pad Jet Black
- Other: Antiqued Corners & Slides Elements, Early Espresso 1/4″ Faux Suede Trim
- Cut and fold card base.
- “Distress” the edges of the black layer with the edge of a pair of scissors.
- Adhere the designer paper strips to the black layer.
- Stamp “adventure awaits” on the scrap of white card stock.
- “Fussy” cut the sentiment with paper snips. *Tip = move the paper, not the scissors while cutting.
- Place a slide on the faux trim, then wrap the trim around the panel. Adhere the trim on the back of the panel.
- Add the stamped, cut sentiment to the card.
Project #4 is on page #24 of the annual catalog. This project, for the casual crafter, is a memory keeping or scrap booking page. Use the Photo Pocket Pages 6X8 Variety Pack, the World Of Good Memories & More Card Pack, and the Layering Circle Dies. Embellish and assemble your memories, and insert into the pockets on the page, or add them to your scrap book page.
Below are the products used to make these projects. Click on each image to learn more about the product or to purchase in my online store.